Shaman Rattle, Shamanic Rattle, Native American Inspired, Fertility, Medicine, Love, Healing & Protection Rattle, Ceremony Reiki Magic PaganOctober 22, 2018
Rattle or Sacred Tool Dedication Ceremony – PDF Step-by-Step Instructions – Dedicate Your New Rattle or Drum, Shamanic Journey, CeremonyOctober 22, 2018
Shaman Rattle Kit, Make Your Own, Shamanic Rattle, Elk, Medicine Rattle, Deer or Goat Rawhide Native American Inspired | Custom Shape
94 in stock
SHAMAN RATTLE – RAWHIDE RATTLE KIT – DEER, GOAT, OR ELK – MAKE YOUR OWN MEDICINE RATTLE
This Natural Rawhide rattle kit includes everything you need to make your own Native American shamanic rawhide rattle.
At the top right of this listing, you’ll see drop down option lists that allow you to customize your rattle’s size, shape, and handle.
This listing also includes a beautiful step by step “How to Make Your Own Rattle” eBook AND How to Video. I will send this to via Etsy Convo system you prior to shipping the kit.
I provide this product at my cost. I make no money on this kit.
Why do I sell it? I offer it for those whose only access to a rattle is to make it themselves.
CHOOSE FROM ELK, GOAT OR DEER RAWHIDE FOR RATTLE HEAD
This “Make Your Own Shamanic Rattle” kit includes a natural rawhide for the rattlehead in the size or shape of your choice. To the right of this page, you’ll see a drop-down list offering choices of style and size. When choosing the rattle head and size you want, you’ll also choose the handle. More information on the rattle handle below.
CORD COLOR FOR STITCHING & WRAPPING THE RATTLE HEAD
The rattle comes with brown cord to stitch your rattle head together and to attach the rattle head to the stick.
If you prefer black cord, please add that message to your order or message me and I’ll gladly provide you with black instead of brown.
THE HANDLE – 4 OPTIONS
The tree or root wood handles shown in the photos in this listing are an example of handles that were in stock at the time this listing was created.
The stick handle you receive will be of the same beautiful, high quality, but will likely not be one of these sticks as they will likely not be available at the time of your order.
1) USE YOUR OWN STICK – If you prefer to use your own stick or handle, click “Use My Own.”
2) NATURAL STICK ($5) – A natural hard wood tree branch or root
3) HANDWORKED PREMIUM ($20) – Handworked to a natural, beautiful finished work of art. The tree always guides me in how to reveal its beauty and spirit.
4) ROWAN TREE BRANCH ($40) handle is a very important asset for some healers and its metaphysical powers take this rattle to a new level. Most of my Rowan Tree handles come from Latvia. They are absolutely beautiful and a work of art.
– Detailed step by step PDF and video instructions to create a beautiful rattle
– Natural rawhide of your choice for the rattlehead; two pieces, cream colored
– Leather punch tool / awl for punching threading holes in your rattle head
– Needle for sewing the head together
– Brown waxed cord to stitch the two sides of the head together and attach the bottom of the rattle head to the stick
– Your choice of a natural stick, premium hand-finished handle of natural wood or Rowan Tree wood, unless you choose to use your own handle
If you would like to add custom options to your rattle, simply choose them in the drop down list at time of purchase:
*** CUSTOMIZE YOUR RATTLE BY ADDING: ***
Customize your rattle by adding any of the following:
• Add a Rowan Tree Handle $40
• Add the beautiful protective feather and red jasper fetish / dangle pictured with rattle:
—-Option 1: Standard (hangs from neck, using brown waxed cord – see image entitled “Customize Your Pair for example) + $15.00
—-Option 2: Premium (made of leather cord, spirit guides placement on rattle) +$25.00
—- Option 3: Premium Plus (The plus is a fur dangle at bottom of handle, see image above) +$40.00
• Customize and enhance the power and sound of your rattle’s voice by modifying the crystals or elements – see crystal options: https://www.etsy.com/listing/604586969/add-crystals-to-your-shaman-rattle
• Add Bear or Wolf Fur $8 – $12: To add fur to your customized rattle, visit this link: https://www.etsy.com/listing/604576837/add-power-animal-fur-to-your-shaman
– RATTLE HEAD COLOR. We can dye your rattle LIght Brown, Dark Brown, Red, Burgundy, Purple, Lime Green, or Black for an additional $5.00. Message me with this request, please.
*** WHAT YOU NEED AT HOME: ***
– Fast drying Super Glue or its equivalent. I use Locktite fast drying “super” glue. I think it is best, hands down.
– Sand, Earth, Salt, or Sugar to fill the rattle head and create the shape while the damp rawhide dries.
(I highly recommend white beach or playground sand).
– Hammer or rubber mallet to punch holes in your rattle head
– Corn, Sage, Rice, beads, beans etc. for the voice of the rattle
– – Optional: Dye or paint to decorate the head, if you wish
– – Optional: Popcorn, pebbles or dried beans to clean the sand out of the inside of the rattlehead
See the metaphysical properties of the Power Animal rawhide you have chosen in the list below.
*** TYPICALLY SHIPS IN 1 – 2 BUSINESS DAYS ***
CUSTOM CRAFTED RATTLES
If you prefer, I will make you a custom rattle, fully cleansed and blessed by Spirit. I also have rattles that have already been crafted and inspired by Spirit – see the listing under “Shaman Rattles” in this shop.
Private message me with questions. It is my pleasure to provide you with the perfect rattle.
Please note that all shamanic practices, services, products, healing, any metaphysical definitions and folklore noted in my listings are for informational purposes only and are not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment and do not imply a guarantee of effect.
Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider with any questions you have regarding a medical condition and BEFORE undertaking any alternative health program or alternative health or healing products or services.
Anyone who believes they are suffering from an illness or health concern should consult with their physician. Shamanic tools, services and information are a holistic complementary healthcare practice and should never replace the advice, recommendations, or prescriptions provided by a healthcare practitioner.
Neither Sheri Taber, her Etsy shop, nor The Shamanic Practitioner, LLC is responsible for any adverse effects resulting from your use or reliance on any information contained in our listings, services or products.
The purchaser releases the seller from any and all liability incurred in their use of this product or service.
NOTICE: In Accordance with Indian Arts and Crafts Act (Act), Public Law 101-644, the products in my store are created by me and are not produced by enrolled members of federally or officially State recognized Indian tribes.