Session Fees and Pricing
Session Fees & Session Duration
Session fees include the pre-session journeywork and preparation, plus the office or virtual session time.
Initial Sessions are set for 2 hours. Follow-up sessions are typically set for 90 minutes.
Sessions lasting longer than the paid or scheduled time will be billed at $25 per quarter hour of extended time. I will provide an invoice for extended session fees after the session.
Psychopomp & Curse Unraveling Sessions
Compassionate depossession (or psychopomp) and Curse Removal work requires significant pre-session and post-session work on my behalf. Therefore, there is a $50 additional fee when depossession (or psychopomp) work is performed. Most clients are unaware that they need psychopomp or curse unraveling services before their call. When this occurs, I will provide an invoice for the extra fee after the service is rendered.
Recorded Sessions For Your Use
Sessions can be recorded at your request for your convenience. Once the recording is provided to you, it is deleted from my servers and/or storage devices.
Client Bill of Rights
Minnesota statutes requires I provide for you a Client Bill of Rights. I must receive a signed copy of the Client Bill of Rights from you prior to our first session and retain them in my records.
For your convenience, I’ve provided them electronically.
Please read, sign, and download the Client Bill of Rights. You may sign it electronically or download, print, sign, and email or bring a signed copy prior to your session.
Schedule Your Session
What to Expect in a Shamanic Session
Sheri provides personal shamanic services in her office or virtually at a distance, using Zoom.us or Google Hangouts. At the request of the client, virtual sessions can be recorded. Often clients request a recording of their session so that they may listen again later.
Sessions are typically 90 to 120 minutes long, depending on the client’s need.
- Typically, a session begins with you sharing with me your situation or perception of your need.
- Once I understand the concern or need, I consult with my compassionate spirit allies to understand what healing is in your highest good relative to this situation.
- I then share with you what I learned and how it is recommended that we proceed.
- With your permission, I proceed with the recommendations of spirit and the work is performed in the non-ordinary spirit dimension. The work is painless. Depending on what we are working on, you may experience sensations that include energy moving within your body and/or resolution of pain or discomfort as energies that don’t belong to you are released.
- Once the work has been completed, I share with you the nature of the work that was completed and any aftercare instructions.
Some Common Areas of Practice
Shamanic healing services
Resolve spiritual blocks that manifest as
physical or emotional illness
Business shamanic services
Soul retrieval sessions
Divination information and guidance
Power animal and spirit guide retrieval
Past Life Healing
Releasing energetic or spiritual blockages
Spiritual light healing
Home, office, land cleansing and clearing
Ceremony development and delivery
Clearing past residue or energy
Preparation and spiritual guidance for conscious –
– death and dying support for entire family
Business strategy and growth advising
Services performed in person or at a distance